Company & Pension Payrolls
Our Payroll Department can provide your company with a quality payroll service that ensures full confidentiality. We can support sole traders with a small number of employee's to multi-national companies with up to 1,000 employees. Our payroll service can handle weekly or monthly payroll for at a cost effective price.
Outsourcing of back office functions such as payroll is proving extremely popular with many companies, regardless of size.
- Cost effective way of managing your payroll requirements.
- Frees up your time to focus on more critical areas of your business.
- All compliance requirements taken care of by professional staff
- Employer/Employee Advice.
- Calculations of net pay, PAYE and PRSI, emergency tax and holiday pay.
- Statutory returns including P30's, P35's, P45's, P60's.
- Registering your employees with the Revenue.
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual payrolls.
- Issuing payslips both standard and security.
- Electronic fund transfers.
- Provision of wage analysis reports as required.
- We cater for all employee categories.
Even if you don't need a full payroll service, we can assist and advise you on a range of payroll issues.
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
We provide a complete menu of outsourced accounting services, allowing you to outsource all or part of your accounting needs, where everything is tailored to suit your specific requirements.
- Payroll savings.
- Reduced IT costs.
- Automatic backup to minimise disaster recovery problems.
- Increased data security.
- No holiday or illness disruptions.
- Improved management information.
- Real time access to financial information.
- Operational performance improvement by focus on KPIs.
- Increased focus on core functions.
- System reliability.
- Stress reduction.
- Timely Revenue compliance.
- Support from a professional and skilled service provider.
- Maintaining basic books and records.
- Customer and supplier reconciliations.
- VAT reconciliations and filing of returns.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Annual returns.
- Business reviews and advice.
Management Accounting & Budgeting
Many business owners spend a lot of time looking after their day to day accounting and reporting requirements, leaving less time to concentrate on their core strengths and business skill. Others leave their accounting until the year end, when they are obliged to file their accounts, or submit income tax returns.
Accurate, relevant and timely accounting information is an important factor for all successful businesses, and we can help you to capture and understand meaningful financial statements, helping you to know and understand your most profitable products or services, which will improve your decision making, and your overall profitability.
- Develop a user defined / cost effective solution that best suits your business
- Review your bookkeeping process and make recommendations for a process that best suits your requirements
- Setting up your accounting system.
- Advice and assistance on a system for regular management accounts.
- Supplementary reporting on sales analysis, variance analysis, expenses analysis, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and operational performance
- Handle all of your accounting needs by maintaining your books and records.
- Assist with your VAT and PAYE/PRSI returns to the Collector General.
- Prepare your annual Financial Statements.